It’s our honor, privileges and indeed to inform you that, Ganesh Theater Academy (GTA) with kind support of Maharashtra Navnirman Chitrapat Karmchari Sena, Solapur District (MNCKS)organizing a grand “MAANDESHI INTERNATIONAL SHORT FILM FESTIVAL, 2019” at P.S. Ahilyadevi Holkar Sabhagruha, Akluj Road, Sangola on 23rd June 2019. Ganesh Theater Academy is always working around the clock for showcasing the talent of artist with that intension we are making platform for those who having keen interest in theater, drama and dance. Culture, talent and arts are meant to be share so this festival will exchange the talent, art and culture of artist from different places and background.
All of us do not have an equal talent. But, all of us have an equal opportunity to develop our talents. So we are requesting you to capitalize this opportunity and explore your creativity and make us proud to nurture and acknowledge your talent.
Our jury panel will award your work in following category with cash prize and trophies
• Best five short films
• Best Actor (Male)
• Best Actor (Female)
• Best Child Actor
• Best Director
• Best Story
• Best Child Film
• Best photography
• Best Music
• Best Editor
• Best art director
SPECIAL REMARKABLE CATEGORY
For exploring the rural talent, we are also acknowledging rural talent with special category i. e BEST MAANDESHI SHORT FILM with cash prize and trophy. For this special category all the artist, producer houses and director must be presently working in Maandeshi area.
RULES AND REGULATIONS OF THE EVENT
• Entries for the Mandeshi International Short Film Festival are open for everyone.
• The Short Film can be based on any subject or concept. We are currently not accepting Animated and/or Documentary Films.
• The short film can be in any language. However, if the movie is in other than Marathi, Hindi and English language must include sub-titles in English/Hindi.
• All participants have to submit the poster of the film while making entry.
• The total runtime of the Short Film, including opening & closing credits, should strictly be a minimum of 3 minutes and a maximum of 25 minutes.
• All content used in the short film must be either owned or licensed. If any copyrighted material is used in the film, the participant must have the permission and submit a copy to the Festival Organizers.
• Only Short Films produced after 1st January 2010 are eligible for the festival.
• Short films must be uploaded to Google Drive or Vimeo (either open or Password Protected) and must be made available for download to the festival organizers. YouTube links are not accepted.
• The Entry Fee is INR 750 per film. Student participants can avail a discounted entry fee of INR 500, provided they submit a copy of a valid College ID card.
• The Entry Fee for Maandeshi category is INR 500 per film.
• Multiple entries from the same participant are accepted, but each film must be accompanied by a separate form and entry fee.
• The short films that are selected for final screening will not be allowed to withdraw under any circumstances until the festival is over.
• GTA reserves the rights to copy or use the material submitted by the participants in any form, online or offline, for the festival’s promotional and archival purposes.
• Festival Organizers and GTA team reserve the right to change / modify / alter any rule or its part or event of this competition anytime
• The Last Date for Submissions is 13th June 2019.
• Judges’ decision will be final and binding. Any appeal against judge’s decision will not entertain anywhere.
Steps to submit registration form:
1. Download registration form click here
2. Get printout of registration form and fill it.
3. Send hard copy to coordinator or send photo copy on email@example.com
|Area / Region||Coordinator||Contact Number|
|Pune||Mr. Sandeep Jadhav||9665324780|
|Mr. Prasad Mandode||9921155663|
|Mr. Chetan Dhotre||9881288558|
|Aakluj||Mr. Sagar Rajmane||9423366314|
|Mr. Vaibhav Ambekar||7709859524|
|Aurangabad||Mr. Yuraj Gavai||9689766616|
|Kolhapur||Mr. Vasim Shaikh||8390896896|
|Solapur||Mr. Ranjit Suryavanshi||7620768898|
|Mr. Sachin Kale||9766034650|
|Out of Maharashtra and India||Mr. Prasad Mandode||9921155663|
|Mr. Sandeep Jadhav||9665324780|
Dr. Sagar Bhajnawale
President – Ganesh Theater Academy, Sangola
President – Maharashtra Navnirman Chitrapat Karmchari Sena,
Mr. Ramesh Paradeshi
Maharashtra Navnirman Chitrapat
Karmchari Sena, Maharashtra